We value our patients' experience at Riverchase Rehab & Wellness. If you are currently a chiropractic patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
Download & Print Questionnaire
Dr. Doug Bedichek
Your Coppell Chiropractor
Hear ye, hear ye, let the word go forth: "Once again Dr. Bedichek has brought me from the depths of great pain to the great and wonderful comfort level that I enjoy today. Thanks to his magical hands, brilliance in his profession of chiropractic, and personal attention to each and every one of his patients." Salute! The Colonel.
-Testimonials can be very powerful for helping establish trust and encouraging, so this is the only way I have to tell all of you how wonderful my visits have been. I feel 100% better. A friend suggested I visit with Dr. Bedichek and it was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Bedichek made sure I understood my treatment and payment options. I will tell everyone my visits will continue even for once a month maintenance. this will turn into a good habit to develop. Thank you to Dr. Bedichek and his is wonderful staff. Rosa L.
If only I had not waited so long to see Dr. Bedichek. In early 2014 my beautiful golden palomino quarter horse decided to try and throw me. Although I managed to stay in the saddle during his bucking episode I would probably have been better served had he thrown me as I injured myself pretty severely on the saddle horn. I went through months of pain. After CT scans, urologists, medical doctors, fear of bladder cancer, months later I was still suffering significant pain. That is until I finally went to see my long time chiropractor Dr. Doug Bedichek. Miracle of miracles, after just one visit I was a new man. Just one mind you. Albeit, it wasn't a miracle it was the great knowledge and abilities of Dr. Doug. I had some follow-on appointments for sure but was literally pain free after the first visit. Kudos to Dr. Bedichek. And let's not forget the wonderfully warm reception we always receive from Robin.
Devoted Patient Jim Wheeler
- "Relief"!! It has been so wonderful to experience life without the experience of a migraine. Since starting chiropractic therapy with Riverchase Rehab, I do not suffer from migraines as much. I used to get a migraine at least 3 to 4 times a week. Now, I believe I average 4 migraines a year, if that. Thank you so much. Catherine O
- Listened and asked questions. I felt heard and that I was understood. Honest feedback and support. Very friendly office staff. Stefanie C
- Dr. Bedichek is great! Our family has seen him several times over the past ten years. Never a regret. His staff is helpful and friendly, and he is the best chiropractor around! Nathan S
- Genuine care...not just another file. Dr. Bedichek does not rush and listens to any and everything I have to say. His plan is to heal, not to keep you coming back. Deborah H
- When I originally went to see Dr. Bedichek I could barely walk, sit or stand due to a lower back issue. Dr. B was very clear in his analysis and used treatments that worked quickly. I found myself mobile after a few days and now I am visiting for routine checkups and adjustments. The whole experience was pleasant, from the warm welcome by Robin and the treatments by Dr. Bedichek. I highly recommend you visit Riverchase Rehab if you are experiencing discomfort. Brian H
- Dr. Bedichek is an outstanding care provider. He and his staff are very accommodating and provide the greatest of care. James L.
- The staff is friendly and polite and Dr. Bedichek is courteous and capable! Anonymous
- Excellent customer service! The best chiropractor ever! Rheba K.
- Wonderful! Anonymous
- I feel a little silly doing a "review" of Riverchase Rehab & Wellness Center, if only because I'm always greeted warmly. Dr. Bedichek always treats me like a human being rather than just "patient #1234" and I ALWAYS walk out of there feeling better than I walked in.
- Excellent service as always, nothing but the best from Dr. Bedichek!!!!!!!!!!! Richard
- I work up early this morning and it dawned on me: I was not in pain! I don't remember the last time I did not go to bed in pain. Thank you, Dr. Doug! You're my hero! Vonnie W.
- Dr. Bedichek was great. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I'm ready to go back! Terry G. 1
I was late on my arrival, but everyone was super friendly. My wait time was very minimal and felt as if Dr. Bedichek listened to my concerns and treated me appropriately. I just feel safe there and I trust him and his office. Alison B.
- Dr. Bedichek and his staff are outstanding. They make the entire process easy on the patient. Multiple ways to schedule appointments, appointment reminders via text, etc. Dr. Bedichek is always on time and is very effective. Lawrence E.
-Wonderful time and time again!!! Kathy S.
- It is always a pleasant experience to see Dr. Bedichek. Such a great guy! I always feel so much better after I go to his office. Rosalind N.
- I've never gone to a chiropractor before and was amazed at how much better I felt after just one session. Dr. Bedichek knows what he's doing and I would highly recommend his services. Randall W.
- Wonderful experience! Could not have been to a better place! You are always welcomed with a smile when you walk in the door. Dr. Bedichek is kind and professional and truly cares for his patients! And I feel much better since going here! Danielle C. 9/24/2013
- My kids love Dr. Bedichek and he keeps our family healthy! Kimberleigh J.
- I always have a great experience at Riverchase Rehab & Wellness. Dr Bedichek called personally to check on me the next day. They are always flexible with their schedule and try to get you in as soon as possible. Lexie L.
- Awesome! Thank You. Darrin R.
- Dr. B is always great! Denise W.
- Friendly Staff!! took the time to listen to me and address all concerns, Dr. Bedichek is a caring and knowledgeable Chiropractor. Candace W.
Great service and always on time! Kristi S.
- Dr. Bedichek is wonderful. I have been going to him for several years for maintenance adjustments. He is able to quickly assess and identify any problems and provide the appropriate therapy for wellness! Anonymous
- Very pleasant atmosphere and staff and Dr. Bedichek is very personable. Jerry S.